At La Grande Roue de Montréal the unforgettable experience of our clients is at the heart of what we do. Our product and services, which should be impeccable and above expectations, are an essential part of this brand experience.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Maintenance Cleaner to work at La Grand Roue de Montreal.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule (Weekends, holidays, and evenings) according to business needs.
The Maintenance Cleaner is responsible for executing the upkeep activities for the La Grande Roue de Montréal site to ensure an optimal client experience.
The position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Frequently checks if all the areas meet hygiene and cleanliness standards and cleans and disinfects these areas.
- Replenishes material and products in public areas and contacts supervisor if the inventory needs to be replenished.
- Carries out repairs and maintenance in all areas, contact supervisor about major replacements or repairs.
- Maintains the flower beds and other necessary gardening activities.
- Ensures the overall appearance of the site meets set standards and acts if it deviates, such as waste collection and relocating furniture.
- Ensures a safe and clean workplace and client area and compliance to safety, hygiene and quality standards.
- Executes their job in accordance with the approved Brand Experience related policies.
- Is available for possible questions of clients and answers them in a hospitable manner.
- Carries out other job-related activities that are assigned by supervisors or management.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Highschool diploma
- Affinity with cleaning is preferred
- A basic understanding of tools is required
- Be willing to perform physically demanding work and work in different weather conditions is necessary